Friday, July 27, 2007

Encourage One Another


This Far Side made me laugh this week, because I felt a little bit like Reuben. What is it they say,
Tragedy+Time= Humor
Seriously, I'm over-dramatizing the entire week, but let's just say it hasn't been a banner week for the Lemings. Which is why I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to dive into the One-Another's of the New Testament, for our Sunday Night series. One I particularly was drawn to was...
Hebrews 3:13, "But encourage one another daily as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sins deceitfulness."
God is so good. He sent more than one person this week to encourage me, and they had no idea what kind of week it had been. It's a good thing God knew.
So, let me encourage you...encourage someone Today. Because after all, it's still called Today, isn't it?

1 comment:

tjep said...

I love the Far Side! There are some days when it feels exactly like that...someone's or something's got your name!
I hope today is the start of a great week for you!
Isn't it nice that every day starts off with a beautiful sun rise and birds are always singing?