Friday, July 20, 2007

One Another


This Sunday Evening, in our 5:30pm service, I will continue our series on, "The One Another's of the New Testament".


One of the many perks I've discovered about being here at Faith Christian Assembly, as we begin our brand new Contemporary Service, is watching and enjoying the many friendships that develop...friendships among all ages. Friendships like the one between Gabrielle and Tarlan. They encourage me so much, as it's obvious how very much they love coming to church, and love their friendship.


One Another...such awesome words, and such a godly principle. The One Another's bring us life, and joy and encouragement.

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Yeah, I can relate. I love seeing the friendships and the bonds between my Missionettes girls. They are so sweet together.