Friday, June 15, 2007

Miss Lauren


You'll have to pardon me, but as a mom, my buttons...well...they are a-poppin'! Lauren graduated from CSULong Beach this month. It seems like yesterday when I tearfully (my tears, not hers) dropped her off at kindergarten! Lauren still has a few classes to go, and officially graduates in December, but they don't have a ceremony in December, so her parents "made" her walk in this one. She's so humble, she didn't really see the need, but I think she's glad she did it. It was such a great day! Soon, she'll be a teacher. I'm so happy for any child who will have her to guide them, not just in class, but in life.
3 John 1:4, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."

5 comments:

Pastor Paul said...

She is an incredible young lady. Beauty, brains, an awesome sense of humor, a loving individual with a heart for God. Wow. Blame her parents.

tjep said...

Hi Sheri! A big congrats on Lauren walking! How proud you and Gary must be! Time sure flies doesn't it?
-Teena Jepsen

PS-Yes I am an admitted lurker!:)

Sheri Leming said...

Hey Teena!
How great to hear from you! Yes, we are proud of our girlie! I'm still in denial that she's a college graduate. Can I really be this old???

Give our love to you and your awesome family!

Sheri :-)

DonnaG said...

Lauren graduated!! Yippppeeeee. Good for her and awesome job on her parent's part. You all must be giddy with joy!

Debbie Christine said...

FROM NT LINDA....It made me very proud to watch you walk and graduate! I love working the childrens chruch with you, see ya sunday ( I'm at Debbie's )