Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Fun
















Look at how much fun we had on Memorial Day! These shots were taken at ESPN Zone after we walked around Downtown Disney for a while. Don't worry, I don't think Paul or Louise shot anyone. And I think Lauren and Gary are going to have trouble insuring their cars after watching them race and seeing all the damage that was sustained to their vehicles...and Matt and Kim should be expecting a call from the NBA draft board any day now...and Ashley will be appearing soon in Vegas going toe to toe against Tyson (watch your ear!). And Tarlan especially enjoyed her day because she got to go inside the park! She was kind enough to offer me her pass so I could go too. I told her that sadly, I would not be able to pass for her. Thank you everybody! It was a blast! You people are so much fun!

No comments: