Friday, May 25, 2007

Knock-Knock. Who's There? JESUS

It seems like every day there's a new story on the dangers of global warming.
This Sunday, I'll be speaking in the Contemporary 8:30am Service and the Traditional 10:30am Service about something I believe is even more dangerous...
Global Luke-Warming. Look around...it's everywhere. And the more I study Global Luke-Warming, the more I am beginning to understand the very frightening fact that if you have a lukewarm heart, you generally don't know it, or even care...thus making you lukewarm.
I encourage you to read about the church of Laodicea in Revelation 3. They thought they had it all together, but guess what...they didn't! Jesus even told them He was standing outside of their church, asking that they let him in...Can you imagine that? Jesus, waiting outside of your church doors, and no one letting Him in??? HOLY COW!!!
Also, I invite you to come to Faith Christian Assembly this Sunday as we study Global Luke-Warming together. No knock-knock jokes, I promise!

No comments: