Friday, November 9, 2007

Martha's Vineyard 5K

Here's one of the few pictures of me on our trip. I much prefer to take the shots than be in them. But I'm usually happy to pose for a race.

Sadly, this is the only race I've run so far this year. (Other than the one I'm trying to run with perseverance, that is) But views of the Atlantic and the lighthouses were incredible. I couldn't believe how beautiful Martha's Vineyard was.

Hebrews 12:1 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah Sheri!!!! It sure looks cold in that pic and the seas are kinda choppy, but you are looking like a winner. Loving the pics but you just keep teasing us. I want to see the whole kit and caboodle.

tjep said...

Great job!!! It's good to see you're still running those 5Ks. I'm needing some motivating right now and this'll give me some!

Pastor Paul said...

The ONLY race you say. The only race I've done this year was to my refrigerator.

Rhonda said...

Wow! I have been away from the blogging world for a good month as we have been moving and it seems I missed a lot. What a fabulous vacation you had. I love the pictures. They make we want to go to New England. By the way, if I were closer I would be knocking on your door for the full slide show complete with commentary.