Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lazy Lobster

If only I could have everyone who reads my blog over to my house to give you one of those 'this is what I did on vacation' slide shows. Oh well, I guess that's what blogging is for, isn't it? So, please forgive me, but I wanted to share a few more of our New England pictures with you. Evidently we brought New England good luck...I think we are personally to thank for the Red Socks World Series win!

We went to this place while we were in Maine called, Mabel's Lobster Claw. We found out while we were there that President Bush and Barbara have eaten there. It was delicious. But we ordered what was called, lazy lobster. We were a little panicked about cracking our own. We found Kennebunkport to be one of our favorite little towns. And we were absolutely giddy to see our first shots of the Atlantic ocean.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

We need more pics!!! Post a bunch! We want to know what else you did other than eat!!! :o)

Sheri Leming said...

Debbie...you crack me up! What else is there to do but eat??? I'll post more...just don't want to be a boring blogger...:-)

Sheri

Pastor Paul said...

Forget the pictures. I want some lazy lobster. Have us over for that.

tjep said...

Isn't Maine beautiful?! They even had lobster rolls at a McDonald's when we were there!

DonnaG said...

I will come over and look at every picture you have.