Friday, June 20, 2008

I was thinking about Ananias, who was asked in Acts 9 by the Lord to go pray for Saul...Saul who had been persecuting the early Church and throwing men and women into jail. Saul who was doing great damage to the early Church and causing lots of fear...





What would I do?



What if God spoke to me and asked me to go pray for this guy...?





Would I do it?

What did Ananias do?

Well, I love the way the Bible clearly shows Ananias's hesitation...you can almost hear the quiver in his voice...
"Lord, I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem..."

But Ananias went to Saul in obedience.

I just LOVE this story! This is what we'll be speaking about this Sunday morning in our 8:30am Contemporary Service. Join us! GO ahead and invite Osama if you'd like!


No comments: