Sunday, March 2, 2008

FUN PEOPLE...GREAT FOOD...LIFE IS GOOD!!!


What fun we had at Buca di Beppo's last Friday night! I wish everybody could have come with us, but we had a great group of 18! The food was delicious...the company was even better. Did I meniton we even had the Pope at our table??? We laughed and just kicked back and enjoyed trading life stories with each other! WOW! I was in heaven!
One thing that hit me, was as we were all leaving, I sat back and watched as everybody couldn't leave without hugging someone else...OH HOW I LOVE GOD'S FAMILY!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

It WAS a great time and the food was delish!!! It was fun to be with all our wonderful friends.

Brandi said...

I know just how you feel!!!

Rhonda said...

Its great to see a picture of Tyler and Lauren! I'm jealous that I couldn't be with you.

Don Croswhite said...

Paul looks like he's lost weight.